Browse All Current LIAS Members
Why Join LIAS?
By joining LIAS, you become part of the community serving the needs and interests of landscaping companies in Singapore. As a member of LIAS, your participation is essential in advancing the common interests of landscape professionals and facilitate a more vibrant environment for the local landscaping industry.
LIAS members can stand to enjoy benefits, including:
- Receive the latest news, happenings and developments of the industry
- Participate in seminars, workshops, talks, dialogue & discussion sessions
- Forge and build new relationships with network of business associates, partners and peers
- Explore and identify potential business collaborations, opportunities and partnerships
- Discounts on CUGE training courses, seminars and workshops
- Reach out to potential clients through our online members’ directory and LIAS Awards Magazine
- Advertise your products and services in our website and newsletters
- Seek workers through job placement exercises and internship programmes
- And many more!
If you are interested to join us and be part of the LIAS community today, you can apply for one of our membership types explained below:
Open only to companies in Singapore that are registered with the Building Control Authority and/or whose business activity falls within the following businesses:
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Designers
- Retail / Wholesale Nurseries
- Hardscape Specialist
- Turf (Growers and Specialists)
- Water Features
- Arboriculturists / Tree Maintenance
- Playground Operators/ Companies
Open to any local or foreign organizations whose business falls under the following defined sectors:
- Pest Control
- Water Proofing
- Water Proofing
- Suppliers – Fertilizers, Equipment, Hardscape & Softscape Materials
- Foreign Landscape Companies
Individual Membership shall be open to individuals working in a profession related to the landscape industry.
Student Membership shall open to only Full-Time Students studying landscape related courses in Local Institutions of Higher Learning (IHLs). Student memberships are only valid for three years or till upon graduation whichever is earlier.
Honorary Membership shall be conferred by LIAS to other associations or individuals in or related to the landscaping industry.